Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm such a terrible blogger

I guess it's because I can't come up with a theme for my blog. You know what, I don't think I'm going to come up with a theme I think I'm just going to make this about whatever strikes me as important for the day.

I don't know about you but I get into great debates with myself on a daily basis and I come up with so many ideas while driving down the road but wouldn't you know it, by the time I get back here I have forgotten what it was all about. Enter mp3 recorder.

I got an mp3 recorder to help me with learning my quartet music and I plan to carry it with me on a daily basis so that I can record my little pearls of wisdom and share them here. In that way all of you can just kick the crap out of them when I do an make me feel more insignificant than I already do.

BTW be sure to click on the ad-sense bar. You don't have to buy anything but if you do I get paid for it. I don't get a lot but every little bite helps. If you have a blog on here you should check into it as well. It really is money for nothing.

1 comment:

konquererz said...

I clicked on it and even signed up. Never even heard of Groupons.

Either way, I'm following your blog now. I'll try and remember to click the adsense when I visit.

Also, you aren't a terrible blogger. You will get better quickly if you stick with it.